It’s super simple to enter!
- Select the competition(s) you would like to enter.
- Answer the knowledge based question.
- Confirm the number of times you’d like to enter. Remember, buying 3+ tickets automatically gives you 10% off!
- Follow the checkout steps, creating an account in the process so we can contact if you win!
Of course! We are a fully registered and regulated Northern Ireland business, complying with all respective legislature and competition laws.
Check our winners page here and check out what people have won!
Here you can watch the live video draw, or see what the customers had to say.
We have given away over £50,000 in prizes since March ’20 and are the UK’s fastest growing competition website.
We take additional measures to ensure our customers know the draw is truly live.
- We read customers comments live and respond to any queries as we go.
- We confirm the date and time live, by typing “Today’s date and time” into Google.
- We have stable camera mount to ensure customers can see everything they need, clearly.
- We show customers our mouse, keyboard and screen when recording.
Do you think you could win in our low odd competitions?
Each competition will have it’s own unique odds. But our odds/prices are so competitive, 75% of our winners only purchased 1-2 tickets!
Unlike most competition sites, we show you the number of tickets so you can quickly workout the odds. We also show you how many have sold, so you know if you’re getting a good deal.
Since some competitions are drawn before sellout, meaning the odds of winning are increased!
On average our competitions have a total of 599 tickets. So, 1 ticket gives you a 1 in 599 chance of winning. Most people use the automatic 10% discount and significantly increase their chances for less.
E.g. Buy 3 tickets and you would get 1 in 199 chance of winning (while saving 10%)
Compare those odds to the equivalent lottery (1 in 144,415) it’s easy to see why 75% of our winners only had 1-2 tickets.
The date of the draw is listed in the relevant competition description.
The live draw will be brought forward if all entries are sold before this date.
Keep updated via our Facebook page here.
There are a number of ways to find your entry number:
1. As soon as you complete payment you will see your entry number(s).
2. On your confirmation email for the competitions you will see your ticket number(s).
3. Log into your account;
Go to “My account” > “My Orders” Click on the relevant order and you will see your ticket number(s)
- Customers are given random ticket numbers for any competition(s) they enter into.
- On the day of the draw we populate a spreadsheet with all entries and post it to our Facebook page, usually 2 hours before the live draw.
- At the defined time, we start a live video stream. In this live video, we begin by confirming the competitions details and the date and time using Google.
- After, on stream we open Googles random number generator and demonstrate the randomness by performing some demo runs.
Note: We will always test numbers outside of the competition range.
- We prove we are live by reading out comments and answering customer queries as we go – come join us!
- After we have carried out some demo runs, we then enter the competition limits (eg. 1 – 299) and run the number generator one last time.
- When still live, we then cross-reference this number with our spreadsheet to confirm the winner.
We aim to have all prizes delivered within 5 days of the winner being announced!
Smaller prizes such as TV’s, Laptops, Phones etc will be delivered in 2 days.
Judging by the number of tickets and price per ticket it may seem that we are making an exorbitant amount of proift per competition. In reality, however, after paying for all the expenses such as advertising, staffing, payment gateway fees we are left with little over 10%. On which we then pay 19% corporate tax.